We’ve been waiting and waiting and in the very near future we’ll be able to demonstrate the new Ricoh Pro L5160 to New Jersey businesses. The Ricoh Pro L5160 is unique because it also offers CYMK & W printing along with the standard CMYK.
Thus I thought I would take the time to share some of the specs out new Ricoh Pro 5160 with you.
- 4.3″ Color Touch Control Panel
- 1200×1200 dpi max resolution
- Ricoh’s industrial grade MH5441 print heads
- GREENGUARD-certified AR2 Latex Inks
- Auto Daily Maintenance procedure
- Variable-drop technology
- Support for 2-inch and 3inch roll cores up to 121 lbs.
- Onyx RIPCenter software
- 64-bit platform with the latest Adobe PDF Print Engine
- Pull-out media feed system
- Media flexibility for a wide-variety of substrates
Print Engine Specs:
- Output Speed (D-Size): 502.5 square foot per hour in outdoor standard mode 6 pass/ Up to 269.1 square feet per hour indoor standard mode 12 pass
- Max Power Consumption: Less than 600W
- Max Print Width: 63.6″ (1,615mm)
- Power requirements: (2 dedicated power outlets are required) 2X- AC2080-240V, 16A, 50/60Hz
- W X D X H (inches): 130 x 39.4 x 59.1
Pro L5160 Printer Stand is required with the ProL5160
- Attention Light Type C2 (the attention light visually alerts operators in changes in printer status such as data, printing or errors.
As of right now, there are no available brochures. If you need additional information please feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org
-=Greeting from the Jersey Shore=-